Popular Bedroom Decorating Ideas
Everyone wants to make their bedroom look appealing. Making your bedroom appear charming and inviting is not difficult. Here are some popular bedroom decorating ideas.
- A bedroom needs a personal touch. Do this by putting up framed photographs of family moments. You can also set aside some space to display cherished collectibles from your childhood. Include mementoes like the first gift your partner gave you or your wedding invitation.
- Choose bed coverlets and duvets according to the mood you intend to convey. For instance, if it is elegance you wish to display, choose a bed made with pale colored wood and cover the bed with stark white sheets. You can also use cream and pale blue or green colors to give a calm feel.
- A fireplace is a great addition to a spacious bedroom. It adds an element of warmth to the room. Place two cozy chairs in front of the fireplace.
- Many people wonder whether a television is an appropriate addition to the bedroom. The bedroom is a great place to unwind and a television is alright there. Choose a flat screen television that can be mounted on the wall.
- If moderns and minimalist is the image you wish to project, choose low furnishings with minimum color. This also adds an element of space to the room.
- Minimalist themed bedrooms need not necessarily be devoid of color. Add rich colors to the white sheets by throwing a bright red or blue coverlet over it.
- Masculine bedrooms look good done in leather and accessorized with wooden bookshelves and tables.
- Popular bedroom decorating ideas also include themed bedrooms. Decorate the bedroom according to the theme of your choice. Your theme can range from antique themes to location based themes. For instance, a Hawaiian themed bedroom would be done in jute, bamboo with potted palms in place.
- If you wish to create a romantic ambience, choose rich and plush furniture. Pile up several pillows and use soft, mild colors.
- Guest bedrooms should be complete with night stand, reading lamp and arm chair or any other kind of cozy chair.
- Aroma candles, recessed lights, potted plants or vases filled with fresh flowers are a welcome addition to any bedroom.
These popular bedroom decorating ideas work with just about any kind of bedroom and on any kind of budget.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2888102